The life you live is one that is created by your daily choices compounded over time. These choices control and shape your destiny. Instead of designing these daily choices, most people just whip through them and do not like where they lead.
I'll prove it to you. Think about this:
• The average marriage ends in divorce.
• The average household, the husband and wife both work and do not feel they see their children enough.
• The average household is $13,884 in credit card debt.
• The average college graduate is $30,100 in college tuition debt.
• The average American worker is dissatisfied in their work.
• The average savings account in America is less than $1,000.
Are you starting to get the picture? No one goes in to a marriage expecting divorce. No one has children and plans on never seeing them. No one opens a credit card and pray for financial slavery to the debtors. No one plans on graduating college to get an entry level job somewhere that barely pays them enough to pay their tuition debt off. No one goes in to a career field planning to be unfulfilled, and no one in their right mind thinks they can retire with less than a grand in the bank.
What went wrong? Why is this happening? What can I do about it?
STRATEGICALLY DESIGN A LIFE WORTH LIVING. Think about your daily choices, what they are doing to you, what they are doing for you and where they are going to lead you in the future.
Design the best you that you can be, and then become it.
Below is a video of me speaking to Harvard a few years ago. I hope you enjoy it. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and share this blog post with everyone that needs to hear this message!